See How Easily You Can Save Money When You Install A DIY Conservatory
Buying a DIY conservatory can literally save you thousands of pounds and by installing a DIY conservatory you are instantly saving money. Why pay a company to fit and install your conservatory when you can do it yourself?
By installing the conservatory yourself, you will be typically saving around 60% on a retail installed conservatory. Even if you employ a trades man / builder to do the installation for you because you are buying at trade prices you are still saving money. Installing a DIY conservatory will add additional value to your property and also give you the satisfaction of saying “I built that and I saved and made money in the process!”
It is worthwhile remembering that not all DIY conservatories have the same specifications. So our advice is to do your homework and make sure you are buying the best DIY conservatory you can afford.
By buying the best DIY conservatory kit you can afford it will be more beneficial to you in the long run. Buying a DIY conservatory from Prior Conservatories is simple and stress free, using our online quote service you are able to choose the design, size and features of your new conservatory making as many changes as you want before submitting the final order.
Our dedicated sales team are on hand to help you make the right choices for your new DIY conservatory. Our team have a wealth of experience and knowledge and will make the process of buying a new DIY conservatory a simple, enjoyable and stress free process.
Prior Conservatories works in partnership with REHAU and therefore we are able to offer you the highest standard of conservatory in a variety of designs and shapes. The REHAU profile creates premium PVCu products by using todays advanced modern technology enabling us to produce the highest quality windows and doors for our customers.
Our DIY conservatories are supplied with the following;
• All the conservatory frames are made from high quality Rehau upvc and are hand finished which produces a quality look and feel.
• All our glass units are C Rated which helps to conserve heat within the conservatory and contributes to improving sound insulation. Down load brochure for more information.
• 1 set of French doors
• 2 top opening vents (windows) supplied with high security locks. Additional windows are as available these can be bought for £50.00 each.
• A choice of roofing options
• All the accessories you would expect – guttering, down pipes, crestings & finials.
• A fixing kit which is colour matched to the conservatory colour of your choice. The pack includes frame anchors, screws, silicone sealant and glazing packers.
• Technical support and advice line
• Installation manuals
Start planning your DIY conservatory online with us today. If you are looking for a bespoke conservatory then follow this link alternatively you can choose from the following designs;