Secondary Glazing when replacing Windows is not possible
Secondary Glazing is a perfect glazing solution for listed buildings or homes that are in conservation area. Due to the strict Heritage guidelines we work closely with the Local Authority Conservation Officers to ensure all work is carried out to meet the requirements set by the authorities.
Our window systems are virtually invisible due to the slim line nature of the product and our ability to colour match the frames to match your existing windows. Due to the discreet framing you can continue to still enjoy the character of your existing windows and frames.
Our Slim-line Equal Leg system is our slimmest secondary glazing system, unlike our Luxury Sub frame System it has no need for a wooden sub frame. This system includes a special high performance insulating foam for improved acoustic and thermal benefits. These frames not only reduce draughts and noise – but they are actually easier and quicker to fit. It is an all aluminium even leg system and is supplied with cover trims to hide fixing holes and provide a nice clean finish. Due to its aesthetically pleasing finish this system is highly suitable for homes as well as use in business dwellings.
- Highly suitable for use in homes due to it’s clean finish. Can just as easily be installed for commercial use.
- Areas where traffic noise is a problem – even where double glazing is already fitted.
- Ideal for use in Listed Buildings, Heritage / Conservation areas and period properties.
- As a cost effective alternative to replacing your existing single glazed windows.
- Leasehold properties, where changing the existing windows may be uneconomical.
- Any property where you are unable to modify the existing external windows.
- Where noise and draught reduction is required.
If you need a quote or more information about our secondary glazing systems please give us a call, be assured we will not call you after this initial phone call, unless you have asked us to do so. We do not cold call our customers we only call customers who contact us directly.
01386 422000 Evesham
01242 220518 Cheltenham
01608 661133 Shipston on Stour
01926 422200 Leamington / Warwick
01789 720222 Stratford