Want something different? Have a look at our Bi-folding doors
Bi Folding Aluminium Doors the alternative to sliding patio doors
Home owners are always looking for the next new home improvement idea and we are here to tell you about our new aluminium bi folding doors.
As you can see from the gallery of pictures above our aluminium bi fold doors can be used within a conservatory on the inside and outside or straight onto the back of your home replacing your existing external doors. You may need building regulations if you are opening up a smaller door way to install new larger bi folding doors – at Prior Products we work with Warwick District Council Warwickshire so you can rely on us to handle this on your behalf if building regulations is necessary.
You can also use the bi fold doors within your property to separate two rooms, using the glass doors as dividers. This allows the natural light from both rooms to flood through the home and also opens up the living area. They are ideal to use from the back room of the home which is usually a dining room or kitchen into a conservatory.
Installing new bi folding doors will totally transform your home allowing so much more daylight into your room and giving you superb panoramic views of your garden. You are able to open the panel doors fully, partially open or totally closed.
Bi fold doors usually come in pairs, with two doors folding to one side, or with four doors that have two doors folding back to each side. Odd door numbers can also be achieved. The doors can open to the left or right and also fold and stack inside or outside the property. The system is very flexible and we will work with you to achieve the look you want.
Want to know more?….
We thought you would. Once you’ve seen the difference the bi fold doors can have on your property you will want to contact us for a quote. Now we only manufacture and install aluminium bi fold doors, using aluminium means the doors are light weight, maintenance free, have a slim line profile and are very secure. They don’t experience the problems that say the UPVC and timber bi fold doors have.
Features of the Aluminium Bi Fold door system
- Technical Specifications -exceeds the requirements set for Building regulations.
- Easy Smooth Operation – using stainless steel bogie wheels which run on steel tracks the doors effortless glide along the tracks.
- Top of the range Security – Built with security in mind at all levels, multi point locks, high security locking cylinders, lockable handles, shoot bolts and toughened safety glass
- Threshold options – we can offer a choice of thresholds explained here
- Glass options – available in triple and double glazed panels
- Colours of the rainbow- we use polyester powder coat paint which is baked onto the aluminium giving a high quality and maintenance free finish
- Choice of door furniture – available in a choice of colours.
|Buffer magnets||Bogie wheels||D handle||Pendulum handle||Traffic Handle|
Come and see us at our purposely built double glazing centre at Stratford Garden Centre, Clifford Chambers near Stratford upon Avon CV37 8LW. We have a set of bi folding doors in operation at the centre and our sales team will be on hand to answer any questions and discuss your plans.