How To Choose A DIY GRP Door Canopy
• Think what style will best suit your home there are a variety of door canopy styles on the market which will compliment both the traditional and contemporary style property.
• Once you have decided on the style you will need to consider the size of your door canopy. Door canopies are available in a variety of sizes fitting double doors, a single door and covering a downstairs window as well as covering a single entrance.
• Colour choice would be the next area to look at. Our GRP door canopies come in a variety of base colours; white, brown, oak and rosewood. With the option of choosing a different colour for the roof tile; grey or terracotta.
• Installing a GRP door canopy is a simple and easy project and just requires a few tools and two people. The door canopies typically take half a day to fit. However if you don’t fancy doing this yourself you can employ a builder to do this for you.
• Where to buy your new canopy? Check out our door canopy website we have over 30 different door canopy styles to choose from and our Senator Door Canopy range has up to 10% off at the moment, so check out this range whilst the discounted price is available.
Adding a GRP door canopy will not only add instant kerb appeal, but it will also add value to your property. Make your home stand out from the others in the street for all the right reasons and buy a new GRP door canopy. Once installed they are virtually maintenance free just requiring a wipe over with warm soapy water to keep their appearance. Full details about all our door canopies can be found on our website.
If you need a question answering about any of our GRP door canopies then please give us a call our team are on hand to help. Call 01789 720222 if you need any additional information or to place an order.